We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or trafficking in any part of the business or that from within its supply chains including sub- contractors and partners. We will work ethically and with integrity in all our business partnerships and ensure that we have effective systems in place to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place. We will provide due diligence and mitigate risk by the implementing and reviewing key performance measures.
Our supply chains include sourcing services, materials and hardware from various wholesale and other suppliers principally located within the United Kingdom to enable the supply and/or installation of security solutions for our Customers.
- The Company will not support
- or deal with any business knowingly involved in slavery or human trafficking.Where possible we will build long standing relationships with our local suppliers and make clear our expectations of ethical business behaviour.
- We will identify that our suppliers have anti- slavery and human trafficking policies in place with regular review dates.
- We will communicate to staff the importance of reporting any concerns about the possibility of slavery or human trafficking in any aspect of supplier business activity.
- This policy is made pursuant to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 will be reviewed annually and communicated to all levels of the Company.