Here at Phase One, we supply a range of security systems for both internal and external use on homes, businesses, construction sites, void properties and scaffolding. We can deploy trained technicians to your premises and install a fully monitored security system anywhere in the UK.
Our cost effective and fully wireless security systems can be designed to use on any home, scaffolding, construction site, garden etc. The versatility, battery operation, and mobile access gives substantial advantages to contractors, business/home owners, etc. who may be concerned about the personal assets, valuables, materials, buildings, and other assets.
Our alarm systems can be monitored by our manned control room and can be linked to a dedicated security response service.
Our alarm installations usually include:
- Control Panel – This houses a low voltage power supply unit, standby battery and the system processor.
- Keypads/Fobs – This would be one or more digital keypads or key fob readers used to set and unset the system.
- External Siren – This has an electronic sounder and standby battery a strobe light and anti-tamper sensors.
- Internal Siren – This provides an audible indication that the system is setting, it also activates inside the premises when the system is triggered.
- Signalling Equipment – When the system is activated the alarm receiving centre (ARC) will report the activation to the emergency services.
- Magnetic Contact – Fitted to doors and windows these detect an opening and report to the Control Equipment.
- Movement Detector – Located throughout the property these sense movement and report to the Control Equipment.
- CCTV Camera Detector – Located throughout the property these sense movement, take a 10 second video and then send this information to the ARC to confirm the reason for activation.