PHASE ONE HOME ALARM
Phase One’s Home Alarm range is the perfect option to secure your home or office. With a burglar alarm system from Phase One, you can rest assured you are protected. Every one of our systems installed across Sussex and further afield has hand-picked and then individually tailored to each clients needs.
Here at Phaseone, we have years of experience in the security industry and provide a range of high-quality wired and wireless alarm systems. Our systems are grade 2 and BS8243 compliant – giving you reassurance your home or business is fully protected.
Our alarm installations usually include:
- Control Panel – Located next to your fuse board, this houses a low voltage power supply unit, standby battery and the system processor.
- Keypads/Fobs – This would be one or more digital keypads or key fob readers used to set and unset the system.
- External Siren – This has an electronic sounder and standby battery a strobe light and anti-tamper sensors.
- Internal Siren – This provides an audible indication that the system is setting, it also activates inside the premises when the system is triggered.
- Signalling Equipment – When the system is activated the alarm receiving centre (ARC) will report the activation to the emergency services.
- Magnetic Contact – Fitted to doors and windows these detect an opening and report to the Control Equipment.
- Movement Detector – Located throughout the property these sense movement and report to the Control Equipment.
- Camera Detector – Located throughout the property these sense movement, take a picture and then send this information to the ARC to confirm the reason for activation.