Phase One are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or trafficking in any part of the business or that from within its supply chains including sub- contractors and partners. We will work ethically and with integrity in all our business partnerships and ensure that we have effective systems in place to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place. We will provide due diligence and mitigate risk by the implementing and reviewing key performance measures.
Our supply chains include sourcing services, materials and hardware from various wholesale and other suppliers principally located within the United Kingdom to enable the supply and/or installation of security solutions for our Customers.
- The Company will not support or deal with any business knowingly involved in slavery or human trafficking.
- Where possible we will build long standing relationships with our local suppliers and make clear our expectations of ethical business behaviour.
- We will identify that our suppliers have anti- slavery and human trafficking policies in place with regular review dates.
- We will communicate to staff the importance of reporting any concerns about the possibility of slavery or human trafficking in any aspect of supplier business activity.
- This policy is made pursuant to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 will be reviewed annually and communicated to all levels of the Company.
We are committed to deliver quality service to our clients in an effective, responsive and professional way while proudly keep and maintain the following key features.
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of Phase One’s values and principles and we consider it to be sound business practice. Care for the environment is one of our key responsibilities and an important part of the way in which we do business.
In this policy statement we commit our company to:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice;
- Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimize our contribution to pollution of land, air, and water;
- Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximize the efficient use of materials and resources;
- Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner;
- Providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy and within an environmentally aware culture;
- Regularly communicating our environmental performance to our employees and other significant stakeholders;
- Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation;
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance.
The policy statement will be regularly reviewed and update as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.
The purpose of the Quality Management System is to ensure that the services provided to its customers consistently meet or exceed their expectations. The company operates a system that regularly evaluates its processes and customer needs, and has set quantifiable objectives with plans in place to ensure that they are reviewed year on year for improvement.
It is the policy of Phase One to maintain, on a continual basis, an effectively managed Quality Assurance programme, which will assure customers that the services supplied conform to the laid down procedures or disciplines of the company, and which will ensure that the customer’s needs and expectations are fully met.
The management of the company is firmly committed to the systems, procedures and controls included in this manual, and the total participation of all personnel is mandatory.
The Managing Director is entrusted with the authority and responsibility for the control of the Quality Management System and to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met such as Health & Safety at work and regulation to the Private Security Industry Act.
The Company Management representative cannot be over-ruled on matters of Quality, and in case of differences of opinion on Quality matters, have the responsibility to refer such items to the Managing Director or his representative for resolution.
This policy of Quality Assurance is in place to ensure that the overall organisational objectives of the company are met. The objectives of this company are to ensure that the best possible security services are supplied to the company’s valued clients, and that the company is able to meet customer needs and requirements as effectively and efficiently as possible.
One organisational objective is to ensure that all requirements of the documented management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001 are performed in a managed methodical way. It is also ensured that the system is fully understood and implemented correctly throughout the company.
It is the intention of the Managing Director that this policy along with all other policies will be reviewed on an annual basis at the management review meeting.
The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in this Quality Manual.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual.
In addition to all English and EU commercial legislation and regulations, the Organisation complies with all legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities.
The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
This document sets out the Company’s approach to the responsibilities it has for the Protection of the Public & Property, its staff, its partners and clients, and for the community and environment in which it operates. It provides an overview of our corporate responsibilities, some of which are detailed in other documents.
We recognise the unique and important contribution made by every individual person with whom we involve ourselves, to our work, to their own organisations and to the wider community. We welcome human diversity in all its forms and see diversity as fundamental in all our dealings with clients, partners, associates and the wider community.
We accept responsibility for caring for our staff, providing them with meaningful employment, with the opportunity to provide for themselves and their families and for ensuring, as far as we can, their continuing health, safety and welfare in the workplace.
We recognise the need of our clients to a safe and secure environment and regard their property, including intellectual property as being as important as our own.
We recognise that we must contribute to maintaining and improving the environment in which we operate through the application of our Environmental Policy, our policy on Equality and Diversity and our Health and Safety Policy. In addition, we regard as unacceptable the employment of child labour and forced labour.
We will deal with our business partners and employees in an honest and honourable manner at all times.
The management of Phase One recognises its duty to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. The Company acknowledges and accepts its legal responsibilities for securing the health, safety and welfare of all its employees, of sub-contractors working on its behalf and all others affected by their activities.
Named person responsible for Health and Safety: Mr L Glenet
The Company recognises and accepts the general duties imposed upon the company as an employer
Under the Health and Safety at Work Act and subsequent health and safety regulations appertaining to its operation and as such the Directors of Phase One will as far as practicable:
- Provide adequate resources to maintain health and safety
- Carry out risk assessments and review them on a regular basis to ensure they remain current and applicable to the work tasks that are required.
- Provide and maintain safe systems of work which are without risk to health
- Provide employees with such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to secure their health and safety at work and that of others who may be affected by their actions.
- Carry out health surveillance where required.
- Ensure that all equipment supplied is maintained in a safe condition.
- Make adequate provision and arrangements for welfare facilities at work.
- Monitor safety performance to maintain agreed standards.
The duties of the employees are to
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety, and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work.
- Co-operate with others in the Company to fulfil our statutory duties.
- Not interfere with, misuse or wilfully damage anything provided in the interests of health and safety.
- Reporting any accidents or near misses however minor to the Site Supervisor or lineManager.
- Co-operating with any investigation, which may be undertaken with the objective of preventing reoccurrence of incidents.
To ensure this policy is effective, we will
- Review it annually or on any significant changes to our business.
- Make any such changes known to our employees.
- Maintain procedures for communication and consultation between all levels of staff on matters of health, safety and welfare.
All contractors working for the company are required to comply with the appropriate rules and regulations governing their work activities.
Contractors are legally responsible for their own workforce and for ensuring the work is carried out in a safe manner.